Are you passionate about supporting clients who have complex needs in our community? Below are a few ways that you can volunteer your time.
If you are interested in volunteering in any role at Quest, contact Trudy Schroeder, Executive Administrator/HR Coordinator, at:
- Tel: 905.688.2558 ext: 223
- Fax: 905.688.4678
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Dental Program
- Our Volunteer Dental Program is looking for a range of dental professionals to provide their time and expertise. Please contact us if you are a Dentist, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistant or office support volunteer who is interested in making a valuable contribution to bringing oral healthcare to individuals who otherwise would not have access.
Migrant Agricultural Worker Program (MAWP)
- Our MAWP is looking for a range of volunteers including:
- Professionals Registered with College (e.g. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapist)
- Interpreters who are fluent in Spanish and English
- Drivers to take part in a volunteer driving program
Volunteer Chiropractic Program
- Our Volunteer Chiropractic Program is made possible through the generous contributions made by local volunteer chiropractors who provide their time and expertise to the program.
- Have a few hours to spare to support Rainbow Niagara’s Pride Prom and Rainbow Niagara’s Pride Halloween Dance? We’re always looking for volunteers to help make these events a success.
General Quest CHC services
- Volunteers are need to help support and run activities like Quest’s Annual BBQ (over 700 community residents/members attend!). If you have some time to lend a helping hand please contact us!