Here are other resource links you may find helpful:
Distress Centre Niagara
- The Distress Centre of Niagara is a 24-hour, free, confidential telephone crisis intervention support service available to anyone in need in the Niagara Region.
- Provides support to individuals in distress or crisis and education to the Niagara community which assists people to take ownership of personal choices and manage their lives in a healthy manner.
- St. Catharines, Niagara Falls And Area – 905-688-3711
- Port Colborne, Wainfleet and Area – 905-734-1212
- Fort Erie and Area – 905-382-0689
- Grimsby, West Lincoln – 905-563-6674
- Website: http://distresscentreniagara.com/
Mental Health and Addictions ACCESSLine
- Provides telephone support for adult residents of Niagara facing addiction and mental health concerns. Callers get immediate access to our supportive, trained responders who provide: Information, Support, Connection to Local Services, and Follow Up.
- Available 24/7, 100% Confidential, Toll-Free
- Call: 1-866-550-5205
ConnexOntario Health Service Information
- ConnexOntario provides free and confidential health services information for people experiencing problems with alcohol and drugs, mental illness or gambling.
- Available 24/7, confidential and free
211 Information Niagara
- 211 is here to help people find the right community and social services. 211 is a quick, free way to connect to the information that you need. Each call is answered by an Information and Referral Specialist and the service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Information includes: health services & supports, financial & social assistance, housing & utility help, children & youth services, food assistance & meal programs, seniors services & home care, government program assistance, parenting & family programs, disability support programs, newcomer services, volunteer organizations, and much more!
- Call: 211