Job Postings at Quest:
Executive Director – Quest Community Health Centre
Quest Community Health Centre, located in St. Catharines, ON, is seeking a dynamic, strategic, and visionary leader as Executive Director to build on the strengths of our past accomplishments and steer our organization to new heights in supporting individuals experiencing social, economic and cultural barriers in our community.
The Executive Director is responsible for the effective management, leadership, and day-to-day operations of the Quest Community Health Centre according to the policies, strategic directions, and budgeting guidelines established by the Board of Directors.
- Masters degree in Health Administration, Business or Public Administration or the equivalent
- Five (5) years of progressive management experience, preferably in the community health/social service sector
- Five (5) years of experience in budget negotiation and management, program administration and financial development preferred
- Knowledge of the community health centre model of care of health and well being, and the practice of harm reduction
- Experience working with people who experience barriers to service including those from diverse cultures and socio-economic backgrounds and members of the LGBT2sQ communities
- Ability to lead a combined interdisciplinary professional and community-based services team
- Experience assessing systems and developing structures to accomplish goals
- Experience working with a policy governance board
- A clear understanding of trends and issues impacting organizational goals
- Sound knowledge of change management
- Knowledge of best business practices in operations, finance, and human resource management
- Skill in strategic and operational planning, and in program monitoring and evaluation. Demonstrated leadership and advocacy skills in working with government departments
- Capacity to lead the management team to plan, implement and evaluate strategy
- Demonstrated knowledge of legislation affecting community health services
For a complete Position Profile, please visit http://www.sartorandassociates.com/QUEST
To explore this opportunity further, please email your resume (filename: “Last name, First name – CV”), with “QUEST” in the subject line, in confidence to Larry Sartor at email@example.com.
Quest Community Health Centre complies with all applicable laws and regulations which prohibit unlawful discrimination because of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, gender identity and gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or marital status or any other protected class. Quest Community Health Centre is committed to making our recruitment and selection process accessible to all candidates. Accommodations for disabilities are available upon request.
We thank all those that apply for the position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Experience the advantages of working as a Physician at Quest Community Health Centre in St. Catharines, ON.
Quest is seeking family physicians for full-time, part-time or locum positions:
- Provide holistic, client-centered Primary Health Care
- Work in a collaborative, innovative organization with a team of onsite allied health professionals (social workers, dietitians, client coordinators etc.)
- Have the time required to work with clients and the underlying Social Determinants of Health that impact their well being
- Experience the benefits of a salaried model with no overhead costs and no OHIP billings or billing expenses
- Participate in a learning environment including continuing education opportunities.
Quest welcomes your interest in our Community Health Centre. Please call or apply today at 905- 688-2558 ext. 223 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.