Job Postings at Quest:
Registered Nurse – Full Time Permanent
With your skills, positive outlook and clinical expertise, you are a catalyst who will help support a new environment for residents who do not have a primary care provider and who commonly experience barriers to accessing healthcare as well as sensitivity to the needs of the community, you will facilitate development of health care services for members of Niagara’s migrant workers community.
You will work independently, as well as in consultation and collaboration with physicians, nurse practitioners and other allied healthcare professionals. And you can make a special contribution while enjoying the opportunity for continuous learning and career growth.
Your qualifications include 1-3 years experience preferably in a community health setting working with inter-disciplinary teams, or combined with hospital and or public health environment. Experience in program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation is an asset. You are currently licensed and are in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario. A valid Ontario driver’s license, access to reliable transportation and a Police Reference check are required.
View Job Description: Registered Nurse Description November 2013
If you enjoy being part of a team environment, and share our passion for providing a particularly innovative model of health care, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday, November 16th, 2018. Please include “RN” and your name in the subject line of your email
Experience the advantages of working as a Physician at Quest Community Health Centre in St. Catharines, ON.
Quest is seeking family physicians for full-time, part-time or locum positions:
- Provide holistic, client-centered Primary Health Care
- Work in a collaborative, innovative organization with a team of onsite allied health professionals (social workers, dietitians, client coordinators etc.)
- Have the time required to work with clients and the underlying Social Determinants of Health that impact their well being
- Experience the benefits of a salaried model with no overhead costs and no OHIP billings or billing expenses
- Participate in a learning environment including continuing education opportunities.
Quest welcomes your interest in our Community Health Centre. Please call or apply today at 905- 688-2558 ext. 223 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.