Job Postings at Quest:
Full Time Social Worker/Therapist – St. Catharines, ON
Quest Community Health Centre is a not-for-profit, interdisciplinary, health care organization with a holistic model of health and wellbeing that focuses on primary care, prevention, health promotion, community capacity building, and services integration, while considering underlying conditions such as poverty, housing, employment issues and food security.
With your skills, positive outlook and clinical expertise, you will contribute to our inclusive environment while supporting the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of our clients. The role includes providing individual, group and family therapy, while also participating in interdisciplinary treatment planning. You have the ability to work independently, and in collaboration with our interdisciplinary team.
Your qualifications include 2-3 years experience in a community setting with individuals and groups, and are proficient in a range of treatment approaches. Experience working with interdisciplinary teams is an asset.
Membership in good standing with the Ontario Association of Social Workers or an other similar regulatory body is an asset; Masters degree in Social Work or related field is preferred. A valid Ontario driver’s license, access to reliable transportation and a Police Reference check are also required.
If you enjoy being part of a team environment, and share our passion for our innovative model of health care, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by February 8th, 2019. Please include “SW/Therapist” and your name in the subject line of your email. For a detailed job description click link: THERAPIST – SOCIAL WORKER
Experience the advantages of working as a Physician at Quest Community Health Centre in St. Catharines, ON.
Quest is seeking family physicians for full-time, part-time or locum positions:
- Provide holistic, client-centered Primary Health Care
- Work in a collaborative, innovative organization with a team of onsite allied health professionals (social workers, dietitians, client coordinators etc.)
- Have the time required to work with clients and the underlying Social Determinants of Health that impact their well being
- Experience the benefits of a salaried model with no overhead costs and no OHIP billings or billing expenses
- Participate in a learning environment including continuing education opportunities.
Quest welcomes your interest in our Community Health Centre. Please call or apply today at 905- 688-2558 ext. 223 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.