We are here for you.
At Quest Community Health Centre, we are committed to helping our clients and community feel supported in this ever changing environment.
Outlined below is our organizational plan which is based on the most up to date Ministry/Public Health information regarding COVID- 19.
At Quest Community Health Centre we are:
- Providing phone/virtual appointments as well as providing limited face-to-face appointments for urgent matters when deemed necessary after symptom screening.
- Continuing to support our clients through case conferencing and working with community partners to developed Coordinated Care Plans
- Resuming group programming through phone or online platforms
- Providing virtual/phone access for all of our Community Points of Service
- Continuing to assess and support clients’ health and basic needs, e.g. food security, system navigation
If you would like further clarification about our current services please contact Quest CHC at 905 688 2558.
We continue to monitor information and recommendations from Niagara Region Public Health and will adjust our practices accordingly.