Volunteer Board Member Positions:
Opportunities are now open to join Quest’s Board of Directors
Quest CHC is always interested in hearing from members of our community who would like to serve in a volunteer capacity on our Board of Directors.
To support and guide our development we look for Members who:
- understand our community and its needs
- have a passion for our cause
- will commit time for board meetings, committee meetings, planning sessions and special events
- work well in a team environment
- live or work in the Greater St. Catharines/Niagara Region
Consider being part of this innovative primary health care initiative. Currently, we are especially interested in candidates who have Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Building Development or Business experience.
The Board meets monthly throughout the year for approximately two hours every fourth Thursday of the month. As well, there are up to an additional 4 hours of preparation and meeting time required. New members receive orientation to the agency and the role of the Board.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Nancy Garner, Executive Director at 905.688.2558 Ext. 226
If you are interested in applying, click on Board Member Application and Questionnaire,Board Member Application and Questionnaire – Fillable fill out, along with your Resume and send via:
If you are interested in applying, contact Maya Jelin at:
- Tel: 905.688.2558 ext: 223
- Fax: 905.688.4678
- E-mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org