Are you passionate about supporting clients who have complex needs in our community? Below are all the ways that you can volunteer your time.
Volunteer Dental Program
- Our Volunteer Dental Program is looking for a range of dental professionals to provide their time and expertise. Please contact us if you are a Dentist, Dental Hygienists, or Dental Assistant (licensed in Ontario) volunteer who is interested in making a valuable contribution to bringing oral healthcare to individuals who otherwise would not have access.
Volunteer Dental Application Form
Volunteer Chiropractic Program
- Our Volunteer Chiropractic Program is made possible through the generous contributions made by local volunteer chiropractors who provide their time and expertise to the program.
Volunteer Chiropractor Application Form
Seasonal Agricultural Worker Health Program (SAWHP)
- Our SAWHP is looking for a range of volunteers including:
- Professionals Registered with College (e.g. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapist)
- Interpreters who are fluent in Spanish and English
- Drivers to take part in a volunteer driving program
- Clinics run on Sunday afternoon/evenings
SAWHP Volunteer Application Form
Volunteer Massage Program
- Our Volunteer Massage Program is looking for Registered Massage Therapists to provide their time and expertise to support clients in their pain management journey.
Volunteer Massage Application Form
Volunteer Reiki Program
- Our Volunteer Reiki Program is made possible through the generous contributions made by local Reiki volunteer who provide their time and expertise to the program to providing quality services to clients.
Volunteer Reiki Application Form
General Quest CHC Services
General Volunteer Application Form
- Looking to make an impact within the 2SLGBTQ+ Community? Join our volunteer team and make a difference!
- Have a few hours to spare to support Rainbow Niagara’s Pride Prom and Rainbow Niagara’s Pride Halloween Dance? We’re always looking for volunteers to help make these events a success.
Quest CHC Program & Service Support
- Looking to give back to your community? Have a skill or talent you would like to share with clients? We’ve got an opportunity for you!
Quest CHC Events
- Volunteers are need to help support and run Quest’s Annual BBQ (over 700 community residents/members attend!). If you have some time to lend a helping hand please contact us!
Volunteer Physiotherapy Program
- Coming Soon
If you are interested in volunteering in any role at Quest please complete the application form above for the program area of interest.
Terra Pasco, Volunteer Coordinator
- Tel: 905.688.2558 ext: 253
- Fax: 905.688.4678
- E-mail: Tpasco@questchc.ca