For General Quest Services
General Quest CHC services are for individuals of all ages living in St. Catharines who fall within our priority population and do not have a primary care provider. Our LGBTQ services are for sexually and gender diverse individuals/families throughout the LHIN.
Individuals can be referred by:
- Mental Health and Addictions ACCESSLINE
- Community Agencies
- Mental Health, Addiction Services
- Other Healthcare Providers
- Hospital / Emergency Department
Referrals can be made via:
- Phone (905.688.2558 ext: 0)
- Fax (905.688.4678)
Please see our USAT page for referrals to the Urgent Services Access Team (USAT). USAT is for individuals dependent on opioids and/or reliant on the Emergency Department for their health care.